Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Weekend in Review

After soccer Friday night on the school field and a trip to the National Zoo


we went to a birthday party Sunday afternoon.




This is Biscuit - the birthday girl's gift!



Our gift (pictured here -->) included a puppy-pal (cuddly puppy stuffed with buckwheat that you warm in the microwave so the real puppy doesn't miss his mommy so much), a chic leash-attaching satchel containing a roll of puppy-waste collecting baggies, a squeaking monkey (EVERY new puppy needs a squeaking monkey!), and a Halloween costume :)




In knitting news I am happy to report that I have been sock knitting.  I am also sad to report that I am a-d-d-i-c-t-e-d to Ravelry.  The forums, they suck me in and drain my days away!  So much useless information and needless drama.  It is better than reality teevee :)

1 comment:

wonderwoman said...

Lucky birthday girl - what some lovely presents!!!

xxx